Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Quote Me










~Everyone comes into your life for a reason, some good, some bad, some perfect, some amazing, but then there are some that just make your life a living hell and teach you how not to be..

~"I am a handful, I am strong willed and opinionated, but If you can handle me at my worst, you will love me at my best, and trust me... I am worth it". ♥

~Sometimes you just have to give up on people in order to respect yourself, rather than keep accepting things and words that you don't really deserve

~If someone sticks by your side through your worst times, they're the ones that deserve to
be with you through your best times..

~When someone walks away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to someone that leaves you. It doesn't mean that they are a bad person. It just means that their part in your story is OVER

~Sometimes you just have to make the decision to be happy. Just realize that things aren't always what we'd hoped they'd be, the only thing that separates one kind of person from another is that there are some who get angry about something and stay angry about it and there are the others who accept things that come their way and decide that they're not going to let it take away their smile..

~May your friends respect you, your troubles neglect you, your family protect you, and negativity not affect you!

~Everyone has the power to make someone else happy, some do it by entering the room while others do it simply by leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment